Are you caring, reliable and friendly?
Do you want to make a difference?
We may have the perfect caring role for you!
Polesworth Group Homes is a registered charity. We have been providing registered care homes, supported living, respite care and daytime activities for adults with learning disabilities since 1982 in Polesworth, Dordon and Atherstone. Working for a charitable organisation can make a big difference to your role. We are not here to make a profit, we are here to make a difference. We are a values based company who put the people we support first.
Why Choose Us
• Full training package provided
• Paid breaks
• Meals and drinks provided throughout shift
• Alternate weekend working
• Access to Carers discounts
• Access to emotional support through a Staff In Mind Programme
• Pay starting from £8.91 and increasing dependant upon experience. Double time paid on bank holidays
• Excellent sleepover allowance
• All services registered Good with the Care Quality Commission
• We are community
Who We Are Looking For
You do not need previous care experience to work for us but you must be caring, reliable and committed
You do not need to commit to lots of hours each week. Hours are available from as little as 7hrs per week upwards
You do not need to be a driver or have your own car but you must be able to get to and from work
You must have had the first and second Covid vaccinations and be able to wear PPE for the duration of your shift.
If you are interested in working with us and feel you have the right values to make a difference, please contact us on 01827 896124 for an informal chat
or download an application form from our website.